This is an ultra wide-range, battery operated, Potable instrument for measuring surface resistivity of virtually any flat surface. In the circuit industry, products such as packing materials, component storage bags and trays, workbench surfaces, table and floor mats, conveyor belts, etc., have resistance value, which need to confirm to stringent specifications. Moreover, these values are expected to fall within specified limit. The surface Resistivity meter can play a vital role in monitoring and checking the resistivity characteristic of the above items.
It also has unique additional features of surface-to-ground measurement capability wherein the resistivity differential between any surface and any chosen ground can be determined. The surface resistivity is conveniently indicated by a row of LED’s covering a total of 10 decades from 10^3 to 10^13 Ohms / Sq
Measurement Range : 10^3 to 10^13 Ohms / Sq
- Measurement Accuracy : Half decade, Resolution : One decade
- Indication : Visual by different color LED’s
- Power Supply : 9 Volt Battery, Low Battery : Warning at 7.5V
- Dimensions : 135 x 70 x 30 mm, Calibration : Recommended every 12 months.
- Warranty : 12 Months, Accessories included : Surface to Ground cord.
- Optional : Instrument Carry Case.