Surface Resistivity Meter With Probes: The model SRM – 02 surface resistivity meter is a portable, versatile, instrument designed to accurately measure resistance between two points, surface to ground, and surface resistivity is accordance with EOS/ESD Association standard S-4.1. The surface resistivity meter (included Testing & Measuring Probes) is designed to make all the measurements.
- Measurement Range : 10^3 to 10^13 Ohms / Sq
- Measurement Accuracy : Half decade, Resolution : One decade
- Indication : Different color LED’s, Power Supply : 100 Volt Battery
- Low Battery : Warning at Test Voltage of 80V
- Dimensions : 135 x 70 x 30 mm, Calibration : Recommended every 12 months
- Warranty : 12 Months, Accessories included : Surface to Ground cord.
- Optional : Testing & measuring probes.